The Perfect Memorials “Living With Loss” Scholarship
Losing a loved one at a young age can be very difficult, and it can have a profound influence on our future lives. Perfect Memorials, which has been providing unique and affordable memorial products to families since 2001, wants to help students who have experienced a personal loss take the next step in their lives. The Perfect Memorials “Living With Loss” scholarship will award at least one $1,500 scholarship to college students planning to enroll in an accredited college program during the 2018 – 2019 academic year.
DEADLINE: May 31, 2018
To apply, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your first and last name
- Email addres
- Home address and phone number
- Country of legal residency
- Name of the school you will attend
The following information is also required:
- An essay of approximately 750 words discussing a personal loss that you’ve experienced and how that death has affected your life and your future plans.
- A copy of your transcript. Unofficial transcripts are permitted, but unofficial “grade reports” are not an acceptable alternative.
- Two letters of recommendation or support from teachers, coaches, counselors, or other academic professionals.
The following criteria will be taken into account when considering all applications:
- GPA (must be 3.0 or higher)
- Content of essay, including creativity, clarity, and how well it addresses the topic
- Letters of recommendation
The winner or winners will be chosen by the owners, management, and staff of Perfect Memorials. The scholarship check will be sent directly to the college or university of the recipient.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (e.g. college or university) or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- Employees of Perfect Memorials and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Perfect Memorials reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- All taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- To enter, you must submit your application to email@example.com no later than the deadline listed in the application page. Incomplete applications or those that contain excessive grammatical errors will not be considered.
- All applications become the property of Perfect Memorials and will not be returned. Perfect Memorials is not responsible for any lost, late, or unintelligible entries.