Our Return Policy
Returning products to Perfect Memorials is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply contact our friendly support staff and we will assist you with the process. No restocking fees apply for all products returned within 90 days of the original purchase date with the exception of Solid Gold. Solid Gold pieces are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Once products are received we will send an email notifying you that the return has been received and that any refund has been processed. We’ll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
Items that cannot be returned/refunded
- Any item that has been personalized.
- Urns or jewelry that have been filled.
- Items that have been damaged of tampered with by the family.
- Expedited shipping charged are not refundable unless a shipping error occurs on our behalf.
- Orders over 90 days old are non-returnable or refundable.