Heavenly Creations Sculpture Cremation Urns
This product is available in a size of 250 cubic inches.
Need help with sizing?
Click the circle for an explanation.
About Heavenly Creations Sculpture Cremation Urns
Simulated cremation urns are formed from blends of natural and synthetic substances, cold-cast and fashioned to look and feel like stone, ceramic, or other traditional materials. The results are beautiful, elegant cremation urns at affordable prices, made to last forever.
Several distinct advantages make simulated urns a popular favorite. Depending on your personal needs and preferences, you might choose a simulated urn because:
- Simulated Urns Are Attractive. Simulated urns are precisely designed and manufactured to resemble natural stone, wood, bronze, or ceramic. The materials and sophisticated production technique used to create simulated urns generate a product with the weight, texture and beauty of some of nature's finest offerings.
- Simulated Urns Are Easy To Care For. Simply wipe with a soft, damp cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or materials that may scratch the surface.
- Simulated Urns Are Economical. Although simulated urns are rich in appearance, their price is typically just a fraction of the cost of cremation urns made from natural materials. Perfect Memorials' extensive line of cremation urns includes affordable simulated urns to suit any taste.
- Simulated Urns Come In A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes. Simulated urns are available not only in traditional vase or box shapes, but also in a wide range of crafted designs. Many people see the use of creative designs in some simulated urns as another way to personalize the urn, symbolically portraying the deceased or the things that defined her or him in life. For example, Perfect Memorials carries simulated urns crafted in the following shapes:
- dogs, cats, and birds
- rocks and nature settings
- angels and religious figurines
- hobby and professional symbols
- lighthouses and buildings
- hearts and flowers
Enter in an approximate weight of your loved one before cremation and we will tell you the size needed.
Try finding an urn with our easy cremation urn finder.
Choosing the right size urn is easy. For every one pound before cremation you will need 1 cubic inch of volume. For example, a loved one weighing 200 pounds will need an urn that is at least 200 cubic inches or larger. Choosing an urn larger then you need is OK.